Samuel morse was an american artist and inventor best remembered for his invention of the single wire telegraph system and the co inventor of morse code samuel f b morse was the first child of . Samuel morse and his associates obtained private funds to extend their line to philadelphia and new york small telegraph companies meanwhile began functioning in the east south and midwest dispatching trains by telegraph started in 1851 the same year western union began business. Invention of the telegraph long before samuel f b morse electrically transmitted his famous message what hath god wrought from washington to baltimore on may 24 1844 there were signaling systems that enabled people to communicate over distances
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.