Ben goldacres book bad pharma how drug companies mislead doctors and harm patients is the latest of several books and articles in recent years to level criticisms at the way the pharma industry and regulatory authorities operate criticisms that need to be taken seriously revealing faults that need to be corrected. The 600 billion pharmaceutical industry spends more on marketing than it does on research and development new diseases are invented in order to swell profits. Start by marking bad pharma how drug companies mislead doctors and harm patients as want to read. Medicine is broken we like to imagine that its based on evidence and the results of fair tests in reality those tests are often profoundly flawed
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.