Consumer behavior or how people buy and use goods and services is a hotbed of psychological research particularly for companies trying to sell their products to as many consumers as possible. Consumer behavior involves services and ideas as well as tangible products the impact of consumer behavior on society is also of relevance for example aggressive marketing of high fat foods or aggressive marketing of easy credit may have serious repercussions for the national health and economy. Understanding consumer behavior is a broad and complicated task but with the right research mix you can begin to get a detailed understanding of your customers and their motivations. Consumer behavior is the study of how people make decisions about what they buy want need or act in regards to a product service or company
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.