Elder maltreatment is a health and social problem and preventing it is an issue of human rights and social solidarity this has resulted in increasing concern among the public and policy makers about elder maltreatment. Elder maltreatment is pervasive in all countries in the who european region and estimates suggest that at least 4 million people in the region experience elder maltreatment in any one year most countries in the region have an ageing population and one third of the population is forecast to be 60 years and older in 2050 putting more people at risk of elder maltreatment. Full text of european report on preventing elder maltreatment see other formats
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.