Geriatric nursing is a comprehensive source for clinical information and management advice relating to the care of older adults the journals. Gerontological nursing deals with the wide variety of health problems a majority of which are chronic this includes dementia hearing and vision impairment diabetes and cardiovascular diseases. A geriatric nurse assists doctors in taking care of the mental and physical health of older patients who are at greater risk of injuries and diseases
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.