The journal of gerontological nursing is a monthly peer reviewed journal publishing clinically relevant original articles on the practice of gerontological nursing across the continuum of care in . Gerontologic continuing education courses listed in this gerontologic nursing category will inform you about a variety of geriatric related topics that will help you to enhance your nursing practice. Geriatric nursing is the official journal of the american assisted living nurses association national gerontological nursing association gerontological advanced practice nurses association and the american geriatrics society and is indexed in medline isi and cinahl
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.