Any kind of physical trauma surgery a car accident or a severe illness even the flu can cause temporary hair loss this can trigger a type of hair loss called telogen effluvium. Hair loss without scarring of the scalp is a very common condition and affects most people at some time in their lives medical professionals should distinguish hair loss from breakage of the hair shaft from hair loss due to decreased hair growth. Hair grows everywhere on the human skin except on the palms of our hands and the soles of our feet but many hairs are so fine theyre virtually invisible. Overview hair loss can affect just your scalp or your entire body it can be the result of heredity hormonal changes medical conditions or medications
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.