At first glance there does not seem to be anything philosophically problematic about human enhancement activities such as physical fitness routines wearing eyeglasses taking music lessons and prayer are routinely utilized for the goal of enhancing human capacities. Human enhancement is at least as old as human civilization people have been trying to enhance their physical and mental capabilities for thousands of years sometimes successfully and sometimes with inconclusive comic and even tragic results. Humanity is entering a trans human era where biology is treated as something to be manipulated at will depending on ones lifestyle interests rather than health needs. Human enhancement technologies are opening up tremendous new possibilities but theyre also raising important questions about what it means to be human and what is good or bad for our individual
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.