Helping elderly persons in transition a framework for research and practice in e a swanson t tripp reimer eds life transitions in the older adult issues for nurses and other health professionals pp 1 26. Nurses and other health care professionals can play an important role in helping older adults cope with transitional periods and in minimizing or preventing their health consequences. Life transitions in the older adult issues for nurses and other health professionals new york springer 1999 pp 1 26 van haitsma k curyto k spector a towsley g kleban m carpenter b koren mj. Caring for older people in nursing this book is part of the btransforming nursing practice b series written specifically to support nursing students on the new degree programme
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.