The houses of louis kahn george h marcus william whitaker on amazoncom free shipping on qualifying offers louis kahn 1901 1974 one of the most important architects of the postwar period is widely admired for his great monumental works. The house sits on the former estate of hat baron jb stetson so it already had some features that kahn had to work around he had little choice reads the houses of louis kahn but to situate the house above on a north facing slope the fireplace surrounded by mercer tile was a standout in the press as it was the anchor of . Louis i kahns fisher house a case study on the architectural detail and design intent chapter 4 pages 104 136 of this masters thesis is a comparative study of the wood detailing in kahns fisher esherick and korman houses
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.