Mohs micrographic surgery an overview new treatments for skin cancer are appearing and evolving rapidly in recent years however one surgical technique has more than stood the test of time. Mohs surgery mohs micrographic surgery is considered the most effective technique for treating many basal cell carcinomas bccs and squamous cell carcinomas sccs the two most common types of skin cancer. This procedure is a state of the art treatment in which the physician serves as surgeon pathologist and reconstructive surgeon it relies on the accuracy of a microscope to trace and ensure removal of skin cancer down to its roots. Doctors use mohs surgery also called mohs micrographic surgery to treat skin cancer the goal is to remove as much of it as possible while saving the healthy tissue around it
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.