Seeing tomorrow weighing financial risk in everyday life by ron s dembo and andrew freeman this is a rare work of serious statistics made accessible to general readers who want to know the interrelationship of risk quantifiable chance or outcomes and uncertainty what is unknown and unquantifiable. Get this from a library seeing tomorrow weighing financial risk in everyday life r s dembo andrew freeman. Seeing tomorrow weighing financial risk in everyday life description seeing tomorrow brings regret to risk assessment if a decision turns out to be less than optimal for a given time horizon then one regrets it selling a stock one day only to see it rise the next produces regret if the seller captures the best price. Seeing tomorrow weighing financial risk in everyday life unbound published april 10th 1999 by mcclelland stewart unbound 224 pages
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.