Systemic sclerosis ss is an autoimmune disorder this means its a condition in which the immune system attacks the body healthy tissue is destroyed because the immune system mistakenly . Systemic sclerosis is a complex autoimmune disease characterized by a chronic and frequently progressive course and by extensive patient to patient variability like other autoimmune diseases . Systemic sclerosis is a rare condition that can cause peoples skin and the connective tissue inside the body to harden you can sometimes see signs of systemic sclerosis on the face hands feet and elsewhere around the body as skin hardens and thickens. Systemic sclerosis also called scleroderma is an immune mediated rheumatic disease that is characterised by fibrosis of the skin and internal organs and vasculopathy
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.