Older adults need more calcium and vitamin d to help maintain bone health have three servings of calcium rich foods and beverages each day this includes fortified cereals and fruit juices dark green leafy vegetables canned fish with soft bones milk and fortified plant beverages. Getting adequate nutrition can be a challenge as you get older with age the number of calories you need begins to decline every calorie you consume must be packed with nutrition in order to hit . Special nutrition concerns for older adults our daily eating habits change as our bodies get older make small adjustments to help you enjoy the foods and beverages you eat and drink add flavor to foods with spices and herbs instead of salt and look for low sodium packaged foods
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.